During a particular cycle costs include:
* The initial consultation can be from 6% to 10% of fertilization treatment cost basic in vitro.
* Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Creation of embryos by direct injection of sperm into the egg, the procedure used for male infertility, but more increasingly common in standard IVF.
* Hormonal drugs can be 20% to 80% of fertilization in vitro core processing and cost will depend on the drugs that are prescribed to stimulate the ovaries. Check this out to know more about IVF treatment.
* Embryo freezing Sometimes included in the cost of basic IVF. Other clinics may charge up to 20% of fertilization in vitro core processing cost, plus about 10% of the cost of the basic IVF per year for storage and between 20% and 100% of the cost of treatment fertilization basic in vitro for thawing and subsequent transfer.
Image Source: Google
* Other investigations Immunological therapies: can be up to 50% of fertilization treatment cost basic in vitro. preimplantation genetic screening, to choose the best embryos: may be 55% to 120% of fertilization treatment cost basic in vitro.
Both procedures are offered by some clinics, but there is little published evidence that they are effective.
* Regularity fee may be 4% to 5% of fertilization treatment cost basic in vitro. Charged by clinics and rolled into the overall cost of others.
Please note that if you, for example, buy your hormonal drugs in a country where you have your IVF treatment then the percentage will not be an accurate reflection of costs.