Exotic Morocco is as mysterious a property as you could ever encounter. In the Sahara Desert across the High Atlas Mountains which is the backbone of the nation, exotic Morocco is as unfathomable as the Atlantic Ocean that overlooks the western shores. But what do we actually know about Morocco?
Yes, I was earlier and Fez (or Fes), Casablanca, the Atlas Mountains and the market city of Marrakech were all familiar to me. However, these destinations in Morocco weren’t! I bet you can’t name them before you read on. Plan your next tour in Morocco with https://www.tamarbikes.com/moto-adventures/a-moroccan-adventure/.
How can nomads roam the hills? Is it Berbers who reside in the hills and who are the people who ply their trades in the souks? I discovered areas I had never heard of before I was on an adventure tour in Morocco.
- The Roman site of Volubilis.
- Merzouga in the Sahara Desert east of the Altas Mountains
- The vast, impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi
- The imposing Todra Gorge one of Morocco’s greatest natural wonders.
- The oasis city of Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou that comprises the best-preserved collection of kasbahs in Morocco.
- The Berber city of Taroudannt and the restored Sultan’s palace within the city walls.