Security guards are usually privately and officially employed persons who are paid to protect properties or people. Oftentimes, these security officers wear uniforms and protect property or people by maintaining high visibility to discourage illegal and improper deeds.
Security guards & officers monitor (via patrols or video cameras) for signs of crime, fire, or disturbance.
In such situations, they take action and report this incident to their customers and, if necessary, to their security company. In previous years, security guard, or night watchman, was the most popular term for a security guard until he was replaced.
Image Source: Google
There are many types of security services provided by security:
• Personal security, often referred to as personal protection officers or bodyguards, because their primary concern is the physical safety of the people they work with. He monitors the activities of his employers and is always on the lookout for signs of danger.
• Company security that protects individuals and property.
• Personal security provided by private employers, such as companies or private organizations.
• State security or that serves to protect state property and the security of all citizens of the territory.
• Static security, which is always in the zone or in control during the entire shift.
• Mobile safety, which is the opposite of static safety as it is always walking, riding a horse, or driving a motorized vehicle nearby and checking for potential security threats.