One of the best ways to keep your Washburn accessories in good condition is to store them properly. Here are some tips on how to store your Washburn accessories:
1. Store your Washburn accessories in a cool, dry place.
2. Don't stack your Washburn accessories on top of each other. This can cause damage to the accessories.
3. Keep your Washburn accessories organized by placing them in their respective cases or boxes.
4. Avoid dropping your Washburn accessories. This can damage them and may also cause them to lose their tuning.You may Check this link if you want to more information about Washburn accessories .
Image Source: Google
How to Clean Your Washburn Accessories
If you want to keep your Washburn guitar accessories looking and performing their best, you'll need to take care of them properly. Here are some tips on how to clean them:
1. Start by cleaning the surfaces of the accessory with a damp cloth. Make sure to get rid of any dirt, dust, or residue that may be hiding there.
2. Next, use a mild soap to clean the parts of the accessory that will come in contact with your guitar. Be sure to use enough soap so that it is wet but not too soft.
3. Finally, dry the accessory thoroughly before putting it back on your guitar.